Friday, February 5, 2016

Yoda Gets A Buddy

I had the pleasure of illustrating this wonderful children's book 'Yoda Gets A Buddy' with the amazing Beth Stern and Simon & Schuster! Out Now on AMAZON and BARNES & NOBLE


Dream Come True - One of my favorite musical artists of all time, Steven Tyler, reading 'Yoda Gets A Buddy'


   
David Spade is the voice of the Audio book 



Super excited to see my illustrations in ‘Yoda Gets A Buddy’ on the The Today Show with Matt Lauer and the Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda! The set looks beautiful covered in my artwork from the book!!
CLICK HERE to view the interview with Matt Lauer


CLICK HERE to view the interview with Kathie Lee & Hoda

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me grateful information. BA 3rd Year Result
    I think this is very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs; I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed.
    gutter repair baton rouge
    Thanks for sharing. , I will visit once more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.


    ReplyDelete